Check out my current and past blogs for pictures and videos!

Click on my current Film Project

Friday, February 18, 2005

A Good Meeting

I met for lunch with an acquaintance that I have met while networking in the film industry. The lunch went well in part because I was prepared. The other part being that there was a good repore. A good repore is what I am after in building a team to accomplish this film. I only want to work with creative people who are team players and respectful to each other. His current scheduele is in line with mine, another positive. It is the little positive things for me that keep me trying. Gotta love it. I will also start shooting my short Whipped next month so I will update on that as well. Chase it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home