Check out my current and past blogs for pictures and videos!

Click on my current Film Project

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bike Thief The Movie See it Here LOL

I am going to start posting clips from my Ride To Live Movie and decided to start off with a film I did called Bike Thief. This is one of those deals where two guys go out just to test shoot some footage, check out the camera, the location etc. OK, it was just an opportunity to screw off and have fun. This is a goofy short film. Come see what happens when a clueless Bible Salesman finds a bike. Its under two minutes, has some ridiculous hilarious dialogue, ridiculous nonsense story and a good stunt in the end. I thought you all might have fun with it. It cracks me up. This is me on the bike by the way. It is right after we shot the Alamo in Texas so my hair was pretty scruffy. I almost called this Bible Salesman. Click on the picture and it will open the video. ANyone that uses Firefox let me know if you have any troubles visiting my www.ridetolivemovie.com site.
Also if you have trouble opening the video you can go right to the site here. Link

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

That is funny. Obviously you dont mind being a comedian. Did the jump hurt? Whats next?

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SaWeet!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I road my motorcycle off a cliff once. It was an accident though. Funny, googy stuff.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home