Check out my current and past blogs for pictures and videos!

Click on my current Film Project

Friday, January 06, 2006

Ride To Live White Water Crash Rough Cut for Trailer

Here is a rough cut of the White Water Crash. Cole is Run off the highway on his superbike by a vehicle on the wrong side of the road. This is the aftermath of him trying get out of his leathers and gear to survive through Class 4 rapids. He can't die here, his family must be saved. Or does he!
For anyone who hasn't read why I am putting these rough cuts on the blog just go to the previous blog "Ride To Live Dirt Bike Rough Cuts" and read it.
Im having a good time sharing this with you all. I get lots of emails from the www.ridetolivemovie.com web site but please comment here as well. Thanks for the motivation all. Ill be posting some of the road racing scenes pretty soon so stay tuned. Ride To Live.
A quote from D.J. Morrison, Thats me:
A little bit of success, breeds a lot of determination.
-D.J. Morrison

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You are a sexy best! Did you get hurt in any of these shots? Let me know when you post some more.

10:48 AM  
Blogger D.J. said...

Thanks for the compliment. I was fortunate that everything went awesome in all the stunts I did. No injuries. The worst thing that happened was I got a cramp in the cold river about the seventh time down. .

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home